Report an assisted household waste collection change of circumstance

Before you begin

We need to be sure you're eligible for this service. Please read the statements below to determine your eligibility.

You can only continue if you're able to confirm all of these statements.

  • I am, or the person I am reporting on behalf of currently receives this service from Barnsley Council
  • I am reporting the change of circumstances on behalf of myself or someone who has given me their permission
  • I have not previously reported this same change of circumstance (call us if you have)